The Wandsworth Liberal Democrat’s Annual General Meeting, which will be help at 7.30 PM on Thursday, 18 October at St Anne’s Church Hall, St Ann’s Crescent, SW18 2RS. The doors will open at 7pm. The agenda and accompanying notes can be found here, and the paper AGM (2018)1 is can be found here. Essential points are:
- There will be report on the local party’s current 2018 situation and activity by the Chair, the Treasurer, and the Membership Secretary; and on campaigning at constituency level, including in your constituency.
- The Treasurer will present the main features of his budget for 2019, including specifically on the use which it is proposed to make of the Putney Development Fund.
- Reports will be made of the Party’s Autumn Conference.
- The meeting will consider the paper AGM(2018)1 proposing certain changes to the local party’s constitution.
- There will be an election of the Executive Committee for 2019, subject to the need for a ballot of the membership if posts are contested.
- Guest speaker former MP for Richmond Park, Sarah Olney
For those wishing to stand for the executive committee you will need to submit an application form, which can be found here, to us before the election is held. Forms can be filled out beforehand or on the night.
We hope you will find our affairs of interest.
St Ann’s Crescent
London SW18 2RS
Google map and directions