The Wandsworth Liberal Democrat Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday, 19 November starting at 7.30pm.
The meeting will take place by video-conference using Zoom. Go to https://zoom.us/join and enter the following details –
Meeting ID: 894 8166 0909
The business to be conducted at the AGM will be:
- The Chair will report on the activities of the Local Party and its Executive Committee since the 2019 AGM.
- The Treasurer will present his outline budget for 2021. The accounts for 2019 will be for approval, and an Examiner for the 2020 accounts will be proposed for appointment. Authorisation will be sought for the budget proposed for the Putney Development Fund in 2021.
- The membership will report on the membership issues and reason for members non-renewal.
- The meeting will be invited to approve the paper AGM (2020)1 putting the position of Diversity Officer onto a constitutional basis.
- There will be an election of the Executive Committee for 2021, subject to the need for a ballot of the membership if posts are contested. Applications are invited.
- The Liberal Democrat Candidate for London Mayor, Luisa Porritt, will speak and take questions.
Please see attached the following documentation -
Nomination forms - to be sent to the Returning Officer in accordance with instructions in the agenda
The Constitution of the local party
Proposed Amendment to the Constitution of the local party - Agenda item 5