On 5 May, vote Liberal Democrat to elect hard-working local champions and a strong voice for your community in Wandsworth Town Hall.
We will fight for you on the big issues – the cost of living crisis, the climate emergency and safer, cleaner neighbourhoods.
We will be visible and active all year round and we will push the Council to be much more active in engaging and consulting Wandsworth residents.
Our Key Pledges
- A fair deal for everyone in Wandsworth: we will keep the same low Council tax. Also, we will campaign for the Council to pay a Living Wage to care workers and other Council contractors and we will use any savings to help schools with their energy bills.
- A greener borough: we will tackle the climate emergency and air pollution by promoting a school street at every school, supporting cyclists and pedestrians, fast-tracking bike hangar provision, pushing for better recycling and backing a new Clean Air & Climate Cabinet member.
- Safer neighbourhoods: we will fix poor street lighting and encourage more visible police patrolling to address anti-social and intimidating behaviour so that everyone feels safe to travel in our borough at night.
- Better homes: we will make high quality, affordable housing a priority, hold developers to account through a ‘Good Developer’ Scheme and tackle rogue landlords.
- A Council that listens: we will put the voices of residents at the heart of decision making.
Read our Manifesto
To find out more about our key policies and how we are demanding better for Wandsworth download our 2022 Local Council Election manifesto.